Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wishing 15 Minutes was here in 15 Minutes

It's finished. The much anticipated, highly awaited ORIGINAL album that Barry's been promising for a year. It's here. Tonight, on Barry's Facebook Fan page, these comments were posted:

Today, Barry invited his management team, agents, BMIFC staff, and friends to a special listening party of FIFTEEN MINUTES in Hollywood, CA. Here is what some of the attendees said about the new album after they heard it:

“WOW! Not what I was expecting…I can’t wait to hear it again!”

“The album’s story is so very real…I was emotionally invested throughout!”

“Immensely creative and incredibly relevant to today's world of celebrity.”

"I kept getting goose bumps! Sometimes it was a touching lyric, sometimes from a beautiful melody, sometimes from a powerful guitar solo. I loved that there were so many different elements to the songs, I was constantly being surprised."




I only have four words to say, "How about a listen????"
Texas Fan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only pray on bended knees that this is, at the very least, on the same level as my beloved "Paradise Cafe". Not the same music of course, but as good. All I can say is that it's about time. From my recollection, this is his first original since a "Mayflower". He is capable of so much, I only wish he had the time for more original recordings, or at least spend the time complete what he has in his vaults. What a treat that would be.

Jude
Boston

texas_fan said...

I agree. It's about time and I hope the same--those albums are by far my favorite ones and if he stayed true to himself this one will be just as good.

 
Clicky Web Analytics