Sunday, February 11, 2007

Clive Picks His Top 31

1. I Will Always Love You--Whitney Houston
2. Fallin'--Alicia Keys
3. The Boy Is Mine--Brandy
4. Smooth--Santana
5. Since U Been Gone--Kelly Clarkson
6. Un-Break My Heart--Toni Braxton
7. This Love--Maroon 5
8. I'll Be Missing You--Featuring Faith Evans...--Diddy
9. Beautiful--Christina Aguilera
10. Another Night--Real McCoy
11. Angel Of Mine--Monica
12. Mandy--Barry Manilow
13. The Sign--Ace Of Base
14. Angel--Sarah McLachlan
15. All By Myself--Eric Carmen
16. Mo Money Mo Problems--Featuring Mase & Puff... Notorious B.I.G.
17. Because The Night--Patti Smith
18. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)--Aretha Franklin
19. Dance With My Father--Luther Vandross
20. The Power --Snap!
21. Have You Ever Seen The Rain--Rod Stewart
22. Yeah!--Usher
23. Why--Annie Lennox
24. Love Will Lead You Back--Taylor Dayne
25. Songbird--Kenny G
26. Freeway Of Love--Aretha Franklin
27. All Around The World--Lisa Stansfield
28. That's What Friends Are For--Dionne Warwick
29. Hold Me Now--Thompson Twins
30. Come Dancing--The Kinks
31. Let Me Love You--Mario


Ok now we have it. After giving Clive the best years of his life and recording "pop" singles and being Clive's Cash Cow, Clive gives him the #12 spot. I can hardly even look at this list without spewing venom...#12...are you kidding me??? And not only that, but BELOW Kelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera.

When will they ever give this man the respect he deserves as an artist and a musician? I'm absolutely dumbfounded. And to pick Mandy above Copa, Weekend in New England, Could It Be Magic or Even Now is another travesty. Talk about tooting your own horn. The guy is shameless and the day that Barry doesn't record for him can't come too soon. I have never understood why Barry hasn't started his own record label anyway. Keep all the profits and the success to himself.

Disgusted and stunned,
Texas Fanilow

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics