Friday, May 18, 2007

What are we? Back in high school?

This post is personally related. So bear with me...

I feel like I'm back in high school. I'm the live and let live kind of person usually. But lately, someone has stirred up that "competition" feeling inside of me. So it's here that I'm venting hoping that once I say it, it will leave me forever!

Every time I post on the Bnet about the fan club website that I am the website designer of, someone else has to one up me. And to top it off...they copied my format almost verbatim on their fan club website. I know...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but seriously, this person is annoying the CRAP out of me. I'm trying to contain myself and be polite, but it's all I can do to stop from blasting her.

I think it's time for some Manilow music therapy. Maybe if I listen to Dancin' in the Aisles again..."everybody will see that we're a family, and we'll be dancin' in the aisles".

Listening to Barry and trying to "be nice".
Texas Fanilow

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oolagrrr... I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!! lol
love your blog!

texas_fan said...

yes. me too. however, unfortunately the world is full of them...thanks for the compliments. hope you keep reading. i have LOTS to say...

MoonStone said...

Yep, believe me I can relate. Just take a breath and keep on doing what you do, cause what you do is great!

/\/\()()/\/

 
Clicky Web Analytics