Monday, November 5, 2007

When you think you don't matter

Feeling insignificant is one of life's battles. Especially if you love and your love is never returned. If you give of yourself to someone and those feelings are ignored, discarded or betrayed its easy to feel like you don't matter.

But nothing could be further from the truth. We all matter to someone. And for many of us, there is more than one. It's sad "when people can be so cold, they'll hurt you, and desert you, they'll take your soul if you let them." Even though our lives may be filled with these type of people, it doesn't mean that you don't matter. You may be hurting. You may feel down and defeated. You may feel like giving up and throwing in the towel on love.

But....
"Don't you let them....Just call out my name and you know wherever I am I'll come running....Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there...to brighten up even your darkest night."

When you think you don't matter...you've got a friend and you matter to me.
Texas Fanilow

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics