Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Countdown Continues

It's getting closer to my Vegas trip and some have suggested I start counting the hours, but I have a better idea. I'm going to count the specific days:

3 days


until I get on the airplane to Vegas and see my daughter

5 days


until I meet my Australian friend for the first time

8 days


until I experience the all NEW Ultimate Manilow: The Hits

9 days


until my other friends arrive in Vegas

10 days

until our official Fan Club Bash begins with dinner at Bennihanna's


11 days


until our official Fan Club luncheon at the Hilton Buffet

Let the adventure begin...
Texas Fan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. What a unique way to do the coutdown. Cannot wait to see you and all the fans/friends I have been communicating with via email, IM, texting, phone etc. Maybe I can bride the pilot to put on the afterburners and make the trip in 3 hours vs. 5. See you soon.

 
Clicky Web Analytics