Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now THAT'S What I'm Talking About!


In a recent interview, Barry spoke some of the most long awaited words to any Manilow fan:

“I’ve gotta get back to writing my own stuff,” “This has been a lot of fun, and it’s great that it’s always been successful, but I’m done.”


It's finally time to put the cover albums away and look forward to some original material. The two ALL original albums, 2AM Paradise Cafe and Here at the Mayflower, are, in my opinion, masterpieces. I can't wait to experience his latest work of art.

Counting the months,
Texas Fan

3 comments:

MoonStone said...

This is like sugar to my ears! I am so happy and can't wait to hear new, original music out of this gifted man again!

moon :)

you begin again.... said...

MONTHS?? I'm down to counting minutes here!!!

texas_fan said...

I wish it were minutes? Too many for me to count...I'd run out of fingers and toes!

 
Clicky Web Analytics