Monday, February 9, 2009

This is WHY we love him!


Barry speaks about his Grammy nomination:

I’m so happy they found this album because it’s not about me, it’s about these three musicians. I found these three young musicians…they’re real jazz musicians: Matt Herskowitz, David Rosenblatt, and Matt Fields. When I got the opportunity to make this album I went, Oh, maybe I could showcase these guys. So I’m just the boy singer on this, really. And I did these arrangements for these guys. And it’s great that the Grammy committee found this album. Maybe they’ll get a break because they’re the real deal and it would be great if I could give them a shot.

Even though Barry's genius was not recognized at the Grammy's last night by receiving an award, this interview demonstrates his passion for young talent in the music business.

Way to Go Barry...you're always a WINNER in our eyes,
Texas Fan

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics