Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Barry...we need you more than ever!


I'd like to send the world an invitation.
And throw a party for everyone.
A night of brotherhood and celebration.
And you can bet before the night is done.
Everybody will see that we're a family
And ALL HUMANITY will be dancing in the aisles!

I've been listening to this song lately and am reminded of the absolute joy that occurs at a Manilow concert. With the recent news and events surrounding the shootings at Virginia Tech, it makes it even more apparent that HUMANITY is in need of a huge dose of Barry Manilow.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded that a human being can do something so heinous without regard for human life. Words don't seem adequate right now. My heart and prayers go out to the families of these students and the other students who have survived. Their lives will never be the same...

Speechless,
Texas Fanilow

2 comments:

MoonStone said...

You said that so well my friend.
Thank you I love your blog.

/\/\()()/\/

texas_fan said...

Thanks my friend...I love your blog too. Looks like we have a mutual admiration society here!

 
Clicky Web Analytics