Friday, April 13, 2007

Sharon Stone vs Barry Manilow--NO CONTEST!

The Copacabana Catfight: Sharon Stone vs. Barry Manilow (from Eonline)
No doubt Sharon Stone did good last night at the Billie Awards when she helped raise a ton of cash for the Women's Sports Foundation. However, did she really need to do it at the expense of a music legend like "Copacabana" crooner Barry Manilow? … when Manilow's pic popped up on a monitor, Stone cracked, "Oh, look! That was after the third face lift...I mean, hip replacement." Manilow's rep declined to comment, but a Manilow pal says Stone should zip it. "That’s a shame that she would stoop so low," the pal said. "It certainly shows her own true colors." Stone's rep declined to comment.

That’s it…enough already. First of all, let me just say that because I am NOT like this certain B_ _ _ _ _ of a woman, I won’t say what I really think about her. Suffice it to say her reputation and her “body” of work, if you call it that, can’t even hold a candle to the talent and longevity of Mr. Manilow. When people make fun of other people, they are insecure. They belittle people they don’t know or understand to make themselves feel more important. The following article betrays who she really is and what she’s all about:

“Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."
(from an article on
www.contactmusic.com)

Great role model, Sharon. Maybe you should have a chat with Barry. I’m sure he could tell you how to act in public! Enough said.

Sick of people shooting their mouths off,
Texas Fanilow

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics