Thursday, May 8, 2008

FYI

Only "mature" adults need come here (not carryovers from high school cliques)

Don't bother leaving a comment if it's a personal attack (I've heard it all before)

Don't come here if you don't like what I write (Surely you have better things to do with your time)

It's MY blog and I can say whatever I choose (If you disagree, go write your own blog--a much better use of your time)

Hiding behind false names and anonymous posts is rather cowardly (I know who you are, where you live and your IP address)

Leaving me nasty comments (here or anywhere else for that matter) WILL NOT stop me from writing (and I'm well versed on how to use the "reject comment" button)

I've been around the block a few times. I know a thing or two about the type of people that try to bully others into their point of view. So you're wasting your time here. Go bully someone else. Or better yet...grow up!

This is my blog and I approve this message,
Texas Fan


 
Clicky Web Analytics