Sunday, May 4, 2008

You've Got a Friend

Today, it has to be said. There really is nothing quite like friendship. This morning, I've been thinking about those friendships in my life--the ones that carry me through the hard times and keep me on the path when I seem to lose my way. I'm grateful for them..grateful and blessed.

"...I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back...it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart...and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away."

To my friends...if it weren't for you, I'd be forever wandering,
Texas Fan

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics