Thursday, April 23, 2009

Barry Manilow and Wedding Preparations

I have to admit, this was inspired by Bonnie's blog (thanks Bonnie). I've spent the last few hours after reading her wonderful story about her goddaughter thinking about a few things. Namely my daughter's wedding and the wedding of one of her close friends. Her friend's wedding website (they think of everything these days) is asking for song recommendations for the DJ. A dangerous request around a Manilow fan! And shortly, my daughter will be thinking about song choices as well (not sure which Manilow songs she'll add to her play list since she is a fan). One thing is for sure, they will definitely be included.

I recall months ago that Barry was asked what songs he would recommend to Tom and Katie to use at their wedding. He mentioned the Never My Love/I Swear medley. Both great songs but not traditionally Barry. Bonnie said her goddaughter used Who Needs to Dream for her first dance. I thought The Best of Me might make a fabulous choice as well.

What about you? Any recommendations for me to pass along to the future brides?
Texas Fan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Have I Told You Lately" - This one.

 
Clicky Web Analytics