Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What Do You See?

It's no secret that I'm a Harmony fan. I can't wait for the day when (yes, I'm the eternal optimist) Harmony gets on the stage and the world is able to see what absolute geniuses Bruce and Barry are for creating it.

But today that song reminds me of a blog that my friend posted last night about looking beyond the surface. In case you haven't read it yet, here's the link:

The Beauty That Lies Within

Take some time today to think about what she said. It might cause you to rethink how you view people, including Barry. It might help you realize that the outside appearance is not half as important as the heart.

Food for thought,
Texas Fan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Harmony either. Hopefully I will be sitting there beside you.

Great pic of Barry. I had not seen that one before.

Karen

 
Clicky Web Analytics