Friday, April 11, 2008

You wouldn't believe where I've been

Surprise...surprise I'm in Las Vegas. And tonight I actually ventured outside the four walls of the Hilton to experience the world outside of Barry's house. Believe it or not there is a plethora of activities and entertainment if you care to leave the confines of the familiar.


After a marvelous dinner at Emerils new restaurant in the Palazzo, I had the pleasure of attending the hit show 'The Jersey Boys'. All I can say is...Wow. If you get a chance to see this show don't hesitate to do so. The music is beyond magical and the play takes you into the world of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.And while the music took me back to so many memories, the thing that I will remember the most was a line that Frankie Valli's character said at the end.'I'm still doing this after all these years because its about the music'.


After all..it really is all about the music.
Texas Fan


P.S. You never know who you will run in to otside the Hilton. And that was an added treat.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Texas

I heard who you ran into! Now how exciting is that? How I wish I could have been with you. Glad you enjoyed the show and maybe this will still be running when I go back. I have always loved that kind of music.

Karen

 
Clicky Web Analytics